Ends and new beginnings

17:21

It seems I tempted fate by ending my last post with a promise of 'new things very soon'.
Because then summer came, with lots of trips and fun things, and my little room dissapeared onto high shelve. 
And after summer ended, it was studies and a busy internship that kept me away from the minis.

But I can never stay away too long. Now that the evenings are cold again, and I stay in anyway, I figured I might as well clutter our kitchen table with tools and miniatures. Sound logic, right?


So today I finally made some pictures of my room, which, I can say with some pride, is pretty much done. I could still give the floor a sanding, and I could hang some more paintings (and fix the one that is hanging at an odd angle in the pictures :P).

But I made this room with versatility in mind! I love that I can swap out most of the furniture, and make a new scene everytime I feel like it.

So without further ado, here are the pictures. I hope you like it.



Finicky painting, why won't you hang straight?


This lovely chest was bought as a kit from Arjen Spinhoven at a miniature fair.
I loved putting it together!


And I leave you now with a little October scene, which is also preview of my new project. Because ofcourse I have to clutter our tiny real life home with more miniatures! Tiny things don't count as clutter, right?


Thank you for reading!

You Might Also Like

3 reacties

  1. I love all your pieces, especially the chest and the lighting. I also like to play with my rooms. I decorate to suit my mood, or whatever I find that inspires me. Then I tidy it all up and start again! Much easier to do in miniature then real life!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It all looks great. I especially like the shelves!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen